1. Fast-track Marrakech
The terms and conditions set out below apply to FastTrack bookings made on this website. Please read through these carefully.
- 1.1 This website is owned by Travel Design sarl which is incorporated in Morocco.
- 1.2 Bookings can be made by persons aged 18 years or over.
- 1.3 You are entering into a contract with Travel Design for passage through the FastTrack lane at Marrakech Airport. The date of the contract is the date and time of confirmation of the booking as stated on the booking confirmation page and contained in the Booking Confirmation Email sent to the address entered and confirmed by you during the online booking process on the FASTTRACK MARRAKECH website.
- 1.4 Bookings must be made no two days before arrival at Marrakech Airport. All FastTrack bookings are subject to availability and Marrakech Airport reserves the right to withdraw availability at its entire discretion for a given date.
- 1.5 The price you pay is the price accepted and confirmed by you during the online booking process. All prices are in Euros and include Value Added Tax and all applicable taxes. The booking is valid for a single passage through the FastTrack lane for the date you have booked.
- 1.6 You must not resell or transfer any booking (in whole or in part).
- 1.7 Payment must be made in advance and online. Payment may be made using Paypal and Credit Card trough PayPal. We reserve the right not to fulfil your booking if your card is declined for any reason or if the payment card has been used fraudulently or without the cardholder’s permission or if you are under the age of 18. It will be necessary for your personal data to be disclosed to the relevant card issuer for the purpose of processing and confirming your payment. Your data will not be disclosed to third parties other than the financial institution for the chosen payment method.
- 1.8 When you have completed your booking having entered a date of travel, we will send you a written confirmation of your booking by email to the address entered by you. You are responsible for supplying a valid email address.
Cancellation & No-Show Conditions
- The fast Track bookings can’t be canceled.
- Specific conditions for the use ( No-Show ).
-For service on departure, the Customer must show up at the meeting point and time agreed upon with him/her in advance and confirmed by e-mail. The Fast Track agent will be at the meeting point ten (10) minutes before the agreed meeting time.
-For Customer delays greater than fifteen (15) minutes after the agreed meeting time, Fast Track Marrakech will consider the Customer to be a “no-show” and the service will not be assured neither refunded.
-For services on arrival, the place and time of the meeting point with the Fast Track agent will be adjusted in accordance with operational requirements. If the Customer changes or canceled his flight Fast Track Marrakech will consider the Customer to be a “no-show” and the service will not be assured neither refunded.
Fast-track conditions of use
- 1.9 Without prejudice to the generality of the foregoing, use of our FastTrack lane is strictly subject to the following conditions:
- I. We don’t guarantee availability of the FastTrack Lane or a maximum or minimum queue length or time, or that the FastTrack queue time will be less than the standard lanes. All passengers are subject to the same security procedures and regulations and we therefore recommend that you allow enough time for the standard security and x-ray screening.
- II. We shall not be responsible for any passengers who miss their flight because they did not allow enough time to go through the check-in and security process.
- III. Use of the FastTrack Lane does not guarantee entry to the departure lounge. All applicable security procedures, rules and regulations apply to their full extent and such access will be governed strictly in accordance therewith.
- IV. FASTTRACK MARRAKECH, its servants or agents will not be liable for any loss or damage suffered by you as a result of missed flights for whatever reason.
- 1.10 FASTTRACK MARRAKECH and its servants and agents reserve the right to refuse admittance to the FastTrack Lane.
- 1.11 FASTTRACK MARRAKECH reserve the right if prevented from supplying the FastTrack Lane for any reason to cancel the contract and provide a full refund. FASTTRACK MARRAKECH will attempt to provide as much notice as is possible.
- 1.12 FASTTRACK MARRAKECH are only supplying you with the FastTrack Lane under the contract and will not be responsible for any costs, compensation costs or expenses relating to any flights or other services that you may have arranged. You are responsible for ensuring that you allow sufficient time for car parking, transfer to terminal, airport procedures (including but not limited to checking –in and security) and any subsequent flight/travel arrangements.
- 1.13 Although FASTTRACK MARRAKECH attempts to provide our customers with a satisfactory service should you have any complaints please use contact us.
- 1.14 FASTTRACK MARRAKECH reserves the right, without notice, to amend the specification of the products or services presented on this site and to discontinue any product or service.
- 1.15 The laws of Morocco govern the Contract between us and any dispute between us will be resolved exclusively in the courts of Marrakech.